Facets of Life.



 
Independence Day.
I have officially attained independence. Sometimes I think that this isn't such a good thing, but then again it's not such a bad thing either. At least I can start to learn to take care of myself when my mom's not around to do so. And I have Abbie too! :D

My mom left for France for two years yesterday, and Abbie accompanied me to send her off despite not feeling too well. You're a dear, dear! Hehe. We went to watch TMNT yesterday at 3.20 at The Cathay, and it was quite a good show. The only thing I didn't really like about the show was the lack of fight scenes.

There were a few fight scenes in general, but they were either too short or too unconcentrated. The only real scene I liked was when Leonardo fought Raphael, who pummelled him to the ground.

We went to the pasar malam to buy dinner, I got myself a Ramly burger, and 3 bowls of sharks' fin soup for Abbie and me. After dinner, we rewatched a bit of Anastasia and left for the airport.

Abbie had another bowl of chicken porridge and a cup of barley at the airport, and after that we sang my mom an advance birthday song at the eatery. Everything ended with my mom and her stupid friend and her good-for-nothing husband went into the departure gate, and we all hugged each other and waved good-bye.


They're mean, they're green, they're heroes in a half-shell! Turtle power!!!


Our Iced Honey Lemon from The Cathay.




Sharks' fin soup! They may not be authentic, but who cares?! The fins have no taste, it's the egg, crabstix and mushrooms that make it so nice!



My baby enjoying her chicken congee! It was pretty good.


A smiley face on the cake!


Our reflection!


Saw this on my way to Abbie's place today. What a good example to set to our younger generations!

Marvin out.
6:37:00 PM
0 comment(s)
The Blogger
.: Marvin
.: 29101985
.: Student
.: My Friendster
Something to say?
.: eriitolm@yahoo.com.sg
MSN.
.: eriitolm@gmail.com
Archives
.: June 2006
.: July 2006
.: August 2006
.: September 2006
.: October 2006
.: November 2006
.: December 2006
.: January 2007
.: February 2007
.: March 2007
.: April 2007
.: May 2007
.: June 2007
.: July 2007
.: August 2007
.: September 2007
.: October 2007
.: November 2007
.: December 2007
.: January 2008
.: February 2008
.: March 2008
.: April 2008
.: May 2008
.: June 2008
.: July 2008
.: August 2008
Tag