Facets of Life.



 
Finally...

Yes. Finally, our exams for this semester have ended. I can now sleep in peace, without having to worry about what's going to come out next. But, that also means no more mugging sessions with the gang.

Overall, I think I did okay for my papers, just not as well as I'd expected to. I could have done much better for BC, but because there are losers who do not know how to do the peer evaluation, I won't be getting my A for it any more. On the other hand, I know I can do well for POM, so at least I'll get that one A. Hopefully.

Been thinking about a lot of things lately. I've been dreaming about her every night for the past week, but I just can't bring myself to say them out, because I'm afraid it would hurt our friendship, like all other similar cases. Why do things always have to turn out this way? Everytime something seems so near it ends up flying away further than ever before, way out of my reach.

Went out to Plaza Singapura this past Thursday to watch Monster House with Jes, Veron, David, Jemmy and Yumi. In all honesty, I didn't expect so many people to turn up, but well, like they say, the more the merrier. It rained all day that day, and really put a dampener on everyone's spirits.

Monster House was good, and I enjoyed it. Jes was sitting beside me, and being the easily excitable person she was, she was so hyper throughout the show. That's what makes her so cute. The movie started at 5.10pm, and ended at 6.45pm, and since most of them had to go home for dinner, we all left for the MRT station together.

We parted ways with Veron, Yumi and me taking the train going to Jurong East, while Jes, David and Jemmy took the train in the opposite direction. The three of us had a nice little chat on the way back, and in no time we alighted at our respective stops, with me being the last one.

The next day saw me, Jes and Thomas mugging at Woodlands Regional Library, from 2.30pm to around 5pm. Jes and I then took 969 to Tampines Interchange, where I went to meet a friend and have dinner, then headed back home via 969.
Marvin out.
3:29:00 PM
0 comment(s)
The Blogger
.: Marvin
.: 29101985
.: Student
.: My Friendster
Something to say?
.: eriitolm@yahoo.com.sg
MSN.
.: eriitolm@gmail.com
Archives
.: June 2006
.: July 2006
.: August 2006
.: September 2006
.: October 2006
.: November 2006
.: December 2006
.: January 2007
.: February 2007
.: March 2007
.: April 2007
.: May 2007
.: June 2007
.: July 2007
.: August 2007
.: September 2007
.: October 2007
.: November 2007
.: December 2007
.: January 2008
.: February 2008
.: March 2008
.: April 2008
.: May 2008
.: June 2008
.: July 2008
.: August 2008
Tag