Facets of Life.



 
Of Projects, Exams and Mugging.

Finally got around to blogging again. Been pretty busy for the last few days, trying to mug for my upcoming exams. I've almost forgotten how mentally draining it was to mug. For the past week I've been falling sound asleep in the train on my way home after mugging.

I was supposed to meet Soo Fern at 9am yesterday at Woodlands to mug at the library. But as usual she was late, and we ended up having to have a rushed breakfast and then queue up at the library gate.

It was only 9.45 when we got there, but there were already more than 50 people queueing up to go in. Talk about kiasu-ism. We were planning to go to the second floor to study, but ended up having to get a place at the cafe on the first floor. That wasn't such a bad thing, since I had a view of all the babes coming in, and I could get food and drinks any time I wanted.

I ended up mugging from 10am to about 5pm, then left with Zhang Jie and Soo Fern.

Today's class had some pretty good shiat going on. During the earlier part of class, we got back our POM project gradings, and boy did we do well. Credits should go to Soo Fern for lending me the E-Commerce notes.

And next there's Mark. He finally plucked up courage to talk to her group, and boy was it funny. The way he introduced himself was kinda lame, but with a bit of help from Albert, everything went quite smoothly. And for the rest of the lesson he was too happy to do any work. That ass :P

Alright, that should be it for now. Will update again. Meanwhile, more pics.


Comments about the project from the lecturer.





And last but not least, my idol Thomas! The Tarzan of DMSFT/15/1/C!

Alright, that's it for now. Stay tuned for more updates!
Marvin out.
7:38:00 PM
0 comment(s)
The Blogger
.: Marvin
.: 29101985
.: Student
.: My Friendster
Something to say?
.: eriitolm@yahoo.com.sg
MSN.
.: eriitolm@gmail.com
Archives
.: June 2006
.: July 2006
.: August 2006
.: September 2006
.: October 2006
.: November 2006
.: December 2006
.: January 2007
.: February 2007
.: March 2007
.: April 2007
.: May 2007
.: June 2007
.: July 2007
.: August 2007
.: September 2007
.: October 2007
.: November 2007
.: December 2007
.: January 2008
.: February 2008
.: March 2008
.: April 2008
.: May 2008
.: June 2008
.: July 2008
.: August 2008
Tag