Facets of Life.



 
Ahoy there mateys! Finally my new blog skin is done up! Time to start blogging again! Ok, now for the important stuff. Time to backtrack to a few days ago.

Tuesday, 30 May 2006.

Spent an enjoyable day with Sandra today. It's her birthday this Friday, and I asked her out to give her an advance birthday treat. I met her at Dover MRT, and she drove us to Bugis. Halfway through we were lost, but after some turning around here and there we managed to get to our destination.

We reached Bugis at around 4.10pm, then went straight to buy our tickets for Over The Hedge. After that we did some window shopping and went to check out our dining place for later in the evening – a Japanese-French fusion restaurant, Ma Maison .

The show itself was not too shabby - quite funny, but still paled in comparison with Ice Age 2. During the show there were uncivilized kids running about and crying and screaming, and inconsiderate morons chatting with each other, and on the phone. What a bummer.

The show ended at 5.55pm, and we headed to Ma Maison for our dinner. It wasn’t open yet when we got there, so we waited for around 5 minutes until it was open for business. After going in, and taking in the nice ambience, we ordered our food after a while of pondering. Sandra ordered seafood pasta, while I ordered pork chop rice with curry. Yum! Sandra’s serving was kinda small, and mine was kinda big. I managed to finish my food without much trouble though. And thanks to my flu and meds, my appetite wasn't as good as it usually was.

We sat around and chatted a bit after our dinner, to catch up on old times. It’s surprising how fast time flies, and that we’ve known each other for 6 years already. We left at around 7.15pm, and I walked her to the carpark, then went on ahead to take the MRT back home. Well, she told me she liked my presents very much, and hearing that just makes my day.

Thursday, 01 June 2006

I woke up at about ten, then cooked some noodles for breakfast and had my meds. I was supposed to go to SIM later, to make my payment for the first semester then meet Ah Pong for a game of pool at Clementi. School starts on 3 July! I can hardly wait! I washed up at about 12, then left at 1245. I reached SIM at 1.30, and by the time I finished with the procedures, it was almost 2pm. I called Ah Pong up to let him know that he could head to Clementi to meet me.

By the time Ah Pong arrived, it was pouring. Since the pool centre was pretty damn far away, we decided to catch X-Men 3 instead. We went to the old, beat-up Empress Cinema, and bought ourselves the tickets for $6 apiece. Cheap huh? The show was okay, nothing spectacular. After the movie we had our dinner at KFC, and then parted ways to go home.

Friday, 02 June 2006

I woke up at 8, then got ready for gym session with Ronnie at Orchid Park Condo. We met at 9, and sweated it out till 10. Ron had to go out with his dad, so he left while I was in the changing room. Ha! I spent the rest of my day playing Atelier Iris 2 and watching TV. Well, that's all for today now.

And lastly, Happy Birthday Sandra!
Marvin out.
9:39:00 PM
0 comment(s)
The Blogger
.: Marvin
.: 29101985
.: Student
.: My Friendster
Something to say?
.: eriitolm@yahoo.com.sg
MSN.
.: eriitolm@gmail.com
Archives
.: June 2006
.: July 2006
.: August 2006
.: September 2006
.: October 2006
.: November 2006
.: December 2006
.: January 2007
.: February 2007
.: March 2007
.: April 2007
.: May 2007
.: June 2007
.: July 2007
.: August 2007
.: September 2007
.: October 2007
.: November 2007
.: December 2007
.: January 2008
.: February 2008
.: March 2008
.: April 2008
.: May 2008
.: June 2008
.: July 2008
.: August 2008
Tag